We are currently offering a range of opportunities to work in partnership with other organisations:
- We have extensive experience of developing project proposals and successful funding applications. We are able to provide capacity building and project management support to FE Colleges who would like to add value to their vocational course offer by offering an international work placement to their students.
- We will support delivery throughout the project cycle, evaluation and dissemination. This includes the identification of reputable European partner organisations to host the vocational placements.
- We currently have a range of vocational work placements secured for Spring 2016, for hospitality and catering students. You can refer your learners directly to REY Europe, and we will manage and coordinate their pre-departure and placement activity. We will work with you to ensure that the learning objectives developed for each learner are in line with their vocational qualification.
- We deliver accredited employability training courses which can be adapted to the needs of different learner groups. Our training focusses on soft skills development (such as team working and communication skills) as well as supporting learners to plan and review their learning and to make sense of their work experience placement, in terms of tangible skills development. Our employability training can be delivered as a stand-alone course or as a wrap-around course to be delivered alongside an international work placement, to support learners’ entry to the labour market upon completion of their vocational training.
- We are also accredited to deliver a basic and functional skills course, as an add-on to our employability training, as required.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please contact us to express an interest.